Terms and conditions of sale
Table of Contents
These Terms and Conditions will apply to the purchase of the goods by you ( the customer or you ) with Your Active Dog with email address email@example.com ( us or we ).
These are the terms in which we will sell all Goods to you. By ordering any of the Goods, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. You can only purchase the Goods from the Website if you are eligible to enter into a contract and are at least 18 years old.
Definitions and interpretation
In these terms and conditions of sale, the following definitions are used.
- Consumer. An individual acting for purposes which are wholly or mainly outside his or her trade, business, craft or profession.
- Contract. The legally-binding agreement between you and the Supplier for the supply of the Goods.
- Delivery Location. The Consumers premises or other location where the Goods are to be supplied, as set out in the Order.
- Durable Medium. Paper or email, or any other medium that allows information to be addressed personally to the recipient, enables the recipient to store the information in a way accessible for future reference for a period that is long enough for the purposes of the information, and allows the unchanged reproduction of the information stored.
- Goods. The goods advertised on the Website that the supplier will supply to you of the number and description as set out in the Order.
- Order. The Customer’s order for the Goods from the Supplier as submitted following the step by step process set out on the Website.
- Supplier. Amazon.
- Website. The Website that you are currently using ( www.youractivedog.com ) on which the Goods are advertised.
The description of the Goods is as set out in the Website. Any description is for illustrative purposes only and there may be small discrepancies in the size and colour of the Goods supplied.
All Goods which appear on the Website are subject to availability.
Amazon may contact you by using e-mail or other electronic communication methods and by pre-paid post and you expressly agree to this.
Basis of Sale
The description of the Goods on our Website does not constitute a contractual offer to sell the Goods.
The Order process is set out on the Website. Each step allows you to check and amend any errors before submitting the Order. It is your responsibility to check that you have used the ordering process correctly.
A Contract will be formed for the sale of Goods ordered only when you receive an email from Amazon confirming the Order ( Order Confirmation ). You must ensure that the Order Confirmation is complete and accurate and inform Amazon immediately of any errors.
We are not responsible for any inaccuracies in the Order placed by you.
By placing an Order you agree to Amazon giving you confirmation of the Contract by means of an email with all information in it ( ie the Order Confirmation ).
You will receive the Order Confirmation within a reasonable time after making the Contract, but in any event not later than the delivery of any Goods supplied under the Contract.
Price and Payment
The price of the Goods and any additional delivery or other charges is that set out on the Amazon Website at the date of the Order.
Prices and charges include VAT at the rate applicable at the time of the Order.
Amazon will deliver the Goods, to the Delivery Location by the time or within the agreed period or, failing any agreement, without undue delay and, in any event, which the Contract is entered into.
You agree Amazon may deliver the Goods in instalments if they suffer a shortage of stock or other genuine and fair reason, provided you are not liable for extra charges.
The Goods will become your responsibility from the completion of delivery or Customer collection. You must, if reasonably practicable, examine the Goods before accepting them.
Risk and Title
Risk of damage to, or loss of, any Goods will pass to you when the Goods are delivered to you.
Amazon have a legal duty to supply the Goods in conformity with the Contract, and will not have conformed if it does not meet the following obligation. Upon delivery, the Goods will.
- Be of satisfactory quality.
- Be reasonably fit for any particular purpose for which you buy the Goods.
- And conform to their description.
It is not a failure to conform if the failure has its origin in your materials.
Successors and our sub-contractors
Amazon will be liable for the acts of any sub-contractors who it chooses to help perform its duties.